A: Both workshops provide an environment in which you are able to recognize opportunities to choose different ways of thinking and acting that empower you to live the life you want to live. You gain a new freedom to set aside assumptions and beliefs about yourself and the world around you that limit what is possible.
The workshops generate a wide rage of benefits in all areas of life. The following are particularly noteworthy:
- – Through greater confidence and self-esteem, you open yourself to a trust and vulnerability that allows for genuine intimacy in all areas of life.
- – You become less concerned with the approval and opinion of others.
- – You become more comfortable and at ease with others, and will be better able to express your thoughts and feelings, both publicly and privately.
- – You embrace a new appreciation and love of yourself and others, which directly contributes to the people closest to you.
- – You will embrace a better relationship with parents and family members.
- – You can free yourself from the limits of “what everyone knows” can be done, and get a new focus and momentum to the commitments you hold.
- – Your vision expands, and you are able to find opportunities and solutions that were previously unseen… and act effectively to bring the possibilities of the future into the realities of today.
- – By looking at situations from a different perspective, your job becomes more enjoyable and satisfying.
- – Life will become more enjoyable to you.
- – You rediscover yourself as the author or navigator of your life, rather than an observer or passenger “along for the ride”.
- – You strengthen your ability to declare your commitments, express them in action and deliver what you intend.
- – As your relationship with yourself and others is deepened, and as your ability to accomplish is increased, you discover your uniqueness and the gifts that you have within you. You will find yourself naturally eager and able to make a difference in your environment – with your family, your job/career, your community, and indirectly … the world.