Moment, Experience, Love, Friendship, Freedom, Oneness
For thousands of people, the Discovery workshop has been a stepping stone into a bigger and more powerful way of living. Like any activity, in order to instill a new habit, one must practice it on a regular basis.
For those of you who didn’t get a chance to practice by taking the continuing workshops, the experience of Discovery may have become a memory of something you did, rather than an integral part of a transformed life. E.A.C. is offering you this opportunity to practice and to ReLive the memory.
ReLive the precious moments that changed your life for a day, a month, a year, or forever. It’s up to you to make it happen, to create new possibilities and see your inner beauty and potentials bloom for a lifetime.
During this weekend gathering, the stage has been set for E.A.C. graduates to recreate their experiences and produce exceptional results in a short period of time. By attending this workshop, you will review main ideas from Discovery and gain insight on new material, such as:
- understanding transformation as a way of living;
- learning how to deal effectively with breakdowns;
- understanding your patterns of resentment and complain, and what costs and payoffs come with them;
- learning about the power of distinction – between what happened in life and how the story is retold by you;
- performing resurfacing work by going deeper within and understanding the impact of emotional abuse.